If you are a computer user, it is apparent that you know the effects of data loss. Losing data can cause a lot of stress or even cost you a lot of money. However, with the advancement of technology, you don’t have to panic Whether you lose your data accidentally or not. Since there is data recovery software that is developed to help you recover all your lost data. Here are top 5 best data recovery software that you need to know.
- Disk Drill- This is one of the best and powerful software that can scan, recover and protect data on almost any storage device. The app has two extra data loss preclusion functionalities which are very significant and make it different from the other.
- One is Recovery Vault that enhances a layer to the recycle bin and has a backup orientation to all deleted documents.
- The other is Guaranteed Recovery, retains a copy of every file transferred to a previously designated folder, such as Recycle Bin.
Disk Drill is a free, widespread, and the best buy data recovery software.
- Restoration- this is a small free file recovery software that does not entail difficult installation. Its chief characteristic is simplicity since you only need to click on the exe file.
Generally, Restoration is another optional amongst the best data recovery software that is available for free. Thanks to its basic competence as well as simplicity.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard- this is a data recovery software that is user-friendly. It has a window explorer type interface as well as a three-step easy data recovery procedure.
Briefly, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard offers a practical alternative for unexpected data losses. It’s free for recovering data up to 200MB that can work on memory cards, internal and external hard drives and USB flash drives. Then if you want extra recovery volume, then you can pay to upgrade for that additional functionality.
- Pandora Recovery- This is a very easy to use the app. It can recover files as of hard drives, memory cards, and any device that you can connect to a Windows PC Upon installation. It uses three different recovery procedures such as browse, search and external scan.
Pandora offers a valuable alternative for the user. It is entirely free software that is easy to use. Its light methodology makes it suitable for general file recovery processes.
- Recuva- This free data recovery software that comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Its functionality can be improved by securing a commercial license. You can get Recuva in installable as well as portable form. With this portable version, the advantage is that you do not have to risk the probability of overwriting the data are on a hard drive. Then consequently losing additional megabytes due to its disposition.
Therefore, Recuva is a good option for both users, whether casual or frequent, which involve a compact app for data loss recovery.
In conclusion, if you use a computer to keep your important document, then you have to make sure that you have the right tool in place. Choose the right tool that you can use to recover your lost or deleted data.